The fresh, modern look of a stainless steel kettle adds character to your kitchen and the long-term benefits mean that the extra cost is worthwhile.
Fast boiling electric kettles mean you can savour your favourite brew at any time of day or night in minutes. And with a stainless steel kettle, you can do it in style!
Table of Contents
- Stainless Steel Kettle
- 3. Importance of a Stainless Steel Kettle
- 4 Things To Consider When Buying A Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
- 1.The capacity of a Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
- Temperature Options of a Tea Kette
- Best Stainless Steel Kettle Reviews
- KRUPS SAVOY LCD Display Electronic Kettle Brushed Stainless
- Breville Ikon Electric Kettle
- Bonavita Digital Gooseneck Kettle
- Aicok Smart Water Master Electric Kettle
- Stainless Steel Tea Kettle Guide
- Types and Models of Electric Water Kettles
- Electric water kettles Features
- Cordless Electric hot water Kettle
- Features of Cordless Electric Water Kettle
- Whistling kettles
- Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle
- Electric Kettle Glass
- Stainless steel electric tea kettle
- Bpa free electric kettle
- Stainless steel cordless electric kettle
Stainless Steel Kettle
Waking up each morning to a cup of freshly brewed tea is one of lives little pleasures that most of us enjoy.
Whether you take your tea with milk, sugar or just plain black tea with lemon or ginger, it’s the perfect way to wake up and start your day. Long gone are the days of cast iron kettles heated over the fire or on top of the stove.
Peoples preferences vary when it comes to electric tea kettles; some prefer coloured plastic, ceramic or copper. But the timeless elegance of a stainless steel kettle adds style to any kitchen.
Anodising can add colour to stainless steel so that you can coordinate your appliances so your black stainless steel kettle can match perfectly with your black stainless steel refrigerator.
3. Importance of a Stainless Steel Kettle
Stainless steel is not just easy on the eye. It is one of the most hard-wearing and durable metals available. Easy to clean, a stainless steel tea kettle will last a lifetime if looked after.
It is also a fantastic conductor of heat so the water boils very quickly and stays hotter for longer in a stainless steel kettle.
The fresh, modern look of a stainless steel kettle adds character to your kitchen appliances and while they are slightly more expensive than other types of kettles, the long-term benefits mean that the extra cost is worthwhile. A stainless steel tea kettle will not discolour over time like the equivalent plastic kettles.
4 Things To Consider When Buying A Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
1.The capacity of a Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
The first thing to consider is the capacity of the kettle. If you have a large family you will obviously need a larger stainless steel kettle. Kettle capacities generally range from 1 litre for travel or single person use, up to 1.7 litres for larger households.
Whilst you can find larger stainless steel tea kettles, these are normally for catering use rather than in the home kitchen.
Some families may only use their kettle once or twice a day, while in some homes the kettle will be boiling constantly providing a constant flow of hot tea.
If you fall into the latter category then you will need a stainless steel kettle from a top brand which comes with an extended warranty. The best stainless steel kettles will keep boiling for a long time with no problems. Modern kettles are mostly cordless and mount onto a rotating base for convenience.
Temperature Options of a Tea Kette
The very latest have variable temperature settings so that your favourite beverage is ideal for your tastes every time. Some even come with digital displays so you can monitor every aspect of the kettles temperature and boil rate.
Water filtration technology has improved rapidly in recent years and where better to implement than in a stainless steel kettle? The boiled water is automatically filtered as you pour meaning your tea, coffee or other hot beverage will taste better than ever.
Limescale can be a problem in areas where water hardness varies but fortunately, the best kettles feature anti-scale technology as standard, meaning you don’t have to work extra hard to clean your kettle or buy expensive kettle descaler.
Rapid boil technology is a great feature that ensures a cup of water will boil in as little as 45 seconds and is typical in most modern stainless steel tea kettles.
Best Stainless Steel Kettle Reviews
We have tried and tested a selection of what we think are currently the top 4 best electric stainless steel kettles available to give you the ultimate guide when buying. Kettles in this guide are carefully picked based on quality and value for money.
KRUPS SAVOY LCD Display Electronic Kettle Brushed Stainless
- 1.7 L. Stainless steel kettle with 5 preset temperature settings for the optimized brewing of different types of tea or coffee
- Extra-large LCD display for ease of use; one-touch automatic opening; extra-large water window for easy viewing
- 5 preset temperatures settings for different types of coffee or tea. Enjoy the added kettle keep warm option!
- With a 360 rotational base, put your cord-free electric kettle from any angle.
- Automatically filters your water while pouring so you can enjoy the best hot beverage possible.
The Krups Savoy is feature packed and as with all these brands products, is built to a very high standard. We award this kettle a deserved 5-star rating.
Breville Ikon Electric Kettle
- Breville Ikon Electric Kettle is a 1500-watt cordless kettle.
- Breville Ikon Kettle has a Cushion-controlled lid, removable scale filter, and water-level indicator.
- It boils water wells up to 1.7 litres
- Other features include stainless-steel housing that is brushed, cord storage and soft-grip handle.
- It has an easy “on/off” switch, boil-dry protection, and auto shut-off feature
- It measures 13-1/4 by 10-1/4 by 12-3/4-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
A top brand stainless kettle that will be a feature in your kitchen for many years to come but without the features of the Krups Savoy, this model scores 4/5.
- Bonavita Digital Gooseneck Kettle features 140°-212°F, adjustable degree increments.
- Its 1500-watts is excellent for quick heating.
- Bonavita Digital Gooseneck Kettle has the count-up timer for keeping track of the process of brewing
- Its Gooseneck spout is designed for exact pour control.
- Bonavita Digital Gooseneck Kettle is constructed with brushed stainless steel and has digital temperature display.
Another stainless steel kettle with a digital display and some useful extra functions, this stylish appliance scores a healthy 4.5 stars.
Aicok Smart Water Master Electric Kettle
- Variable temperature electric kettle – 6 Recommended temperature settings.
- Aicok Smart Water Master Electric kettle uses 1500 watts power to ensure water boils in a few minutes
- Keep warm stainless steel tea kettle – It has a handy setting that turns on after it heats up and stays on for up to 2 hours.
- Aicok Electric kettle has a smart safety feature of stopping boiling when it runs dry or reach temperature selected.
- The most durable kettle. Strong corrosion resistance to prevent rust. Includes Stainless Steel kettle Base.
- 2-year manufacturers warranty.
Great design and durability make the Aicok Smart Water Master Electric Stainless Steel kettle a worthy addition to your home appliance collection. 4 stars.
Stainless Steel Tea Kettle Guide
Types and Models of Electric Water Kettles
Electric water kettles, like stainless steel tea kettle, are kitchen appliances that are designed to boil water conveniently and quickly. They are small kitchen appliances with capacity from 1 to 2 litres. They don’t require any installations, you only plug the electric water kettle to its power source and water starts to heat immediately. Here are the types and models of electric water kettles;
– Cordless Electric hot water Kettle
– electric kettle glass
– stainless steel electric tea kettle
– ceramic electric kettle
– Cast iron electric kettle
Electric water kettles Features
Their main features include auto shut off switch, 1500 watts heating element, body, handle and lid. Popular electric water kettles and models have been designed to meet your needs and are durable.
-are safer to use because of automatic shut off
-They heat water really quick
-They are better than stovetop kettles
-They are beautifully designed, sleek and fit in any kitchen space
-Stainless steel kettles are durable
-Cordless water kettles are easy to move from one to the other
Cordless Electric hot water Kettle
This type of kettles is easy to move from one place to the other because they come with a cordless base which can be connected to power when you want to use. Its cordless base is detachable and its capacity is from 1 to 4 litres. It quickly boils water with its power ranging from 1000 to 1500 watts.
Features of Cordless Electric Water Kettle
-They are portable with detachable cordless base
-They also use automatic shut off hence safe to use
-They have on and off switch and indicator light for on
– Cordless Electric water Kettle has boil dry protection
Whistling kettles are appliances that emit audible whistles when water starts to boil. Steam passing through the kettle causes vibration and in turn, creates the whistling sound. Shopping for a whistling kettle can be an overwhelming task and that’s why we prepared this buying guide to help with your kettle purchase.
Whistling kettles are a popular choice for their artistic appeal, durability and unique feature of whistling. Whistling kettles are;
-Comes in different styles
-the unique feature of whistling loudly to notify it is done boiling
-Whistling kettles are attractive
-Some are designed with an extra large opening
-Heats water quickly and have even heat distribution
Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle
Many whistling kettles are made with grade stainless steel which is high quality and durable. This type of material is easy to keep clean, attractive and shiny. Stainless steel whistling kettles are BPA free hence no chemicals in your water.
Stainless Steel Whistling kettle Features
–Keeps your water healthy, no residues or chemical released in water
-Stainless steel is a durable material
-Stainless steel whistling kettle emits an audible sound when boiling
-Most whistling kettles have a flip-up spout for pouring
-They feature heat resistant handle and knob for safety and easy of grip
-stainless steel whistling kettles are designed with tight-fitting lids for ease cleaning and retaining steam
-They have sturdy base for efficient use
-and are dishwasher safe
Electric Kettle Glass
When it comes to electric water kettles, some prefer glass kettles because they are easy to clean, do not add taste to water, don’t rust and one is able to see water boiling. They look beautiful in your kitchen but will require great care to avoid breakage.
Make sure to buy an electric kettle glass with thick glass to avoid breaking easily on heating. Most of them are designed with treated glass to prevent breakages. The modern glass electric kettle that is attaining great recognition is stainless steel and electric.
They are used to brew tea or coffee and boil water. They are durable, boil water quick and safe to use.
Electric Kettle Glass features
-Many glass electric kettles are designed cordless for ease of use
-Automatic shut off feature for safety
-They do not discolour or retain odour
-They are attractive and one can see water boiling
-They are affordable
Factors to Consider when purchasing a glass electric kettle
The most important factor to consider when buying a glass electric kettle is the material used in designing it. Glass kettles are made with a tight lid where water is added and a handle for holding.
Boil-dry protection; buy a glass electric kettle with auto shutoff when water boils or empty.
Buy a glass electric kettle with glass sides and a stainless steel base
-It needs a wide opening for easy cleaning
-Can boil water faster
Stainless steel electric tea kettle
Bpa free electric kettle
-Most electric tea kettles nowadays are made of brushed stainless steel, healthiest tea kettle material.
Stainless steel kettles are preferred because they are durable, come in different finishes and do not dent easily.
They are BPA free.BPA is a chemical linked to cancer. When plastic is heated, chemicals are released and leak into liquids. If you are concerned about consuming water that has been boiled with plastic kettle, make sure you buy a tea kettle that has been made of stainless steel to avoid these problems.
Stainless steel tea kettle is easy to boil water and clean. Whistling stainless steel tea kettle is preferred most because they notify when the water is ready. One cannot forget they are making tea with a whistling stainless steel kettle.
Stainless steel kettles are used to boil water for making tea, ramen noodles, oatmeal, hot chocolate, soup to name a few.
Stainless steel cordless electric kettle
Stainless steel cordless electric kettle is becoming popular because of its feature of detaching from its base and cord hence its user can move it from one place to the other. The stylish stainless steel cordless electric kettle is perfect for placing on a table and makes sharing simple when it is cord free.
They heat water faster, are durable and sturdier because they are made of stainless steel. Stainless steel cordless electric kettle base conceals the heating unit make it safe to operate.